Saturday, December 8, 2007

My cubicle ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥


this is my cubicle (Lonely, I'm Misses Lonely, I've nobody sitting next to me)


SHOW OFF TIME (I just can't resist cute stuff)


love shape box (to store paper clip) and my chequered printed mug.....



cat photo frame (as paper holder) and a bottle of sand from Pulau Redang



butterflies on pc and lovely paper holder



mini mirror



clay doll



a scary-crow pencil (a souvenir from colleague)



koala toy clipped on my tray



cow soft toy on my cpu

4 comments:

浚妈妈 said...

哇!!!office环境好好哦!!!
还有酱多cute cute的摆设!!!
羡慕啊!!!
(do u know how to read chinese???)
hahahaha~~~~

Anonymous said...

friend, dont test me,
I know chinese pretty well even though I'm not chinese-educated.. u shud know it when we sang-K last time...hahaha

浚妈妈 said...

哦! 朋友~~~
我还以为你在背歌词呐!!!

Hong Chow said...

I was just passing by and I saw your office. It's really neat and tidy and very personalized! I wish my cube was as well-decorated as yours.

By they way, how come I don't see the photo of your boyfriend on the table? :)