Friday, March 7, 2008

Two Hours Experience at IJN

We were heading to IJN in the afternoon yesterday after my uncle's claimed that he is feeling discomfort in his heart for the past few days. It is my first time entering a heart institute which is fully granted by government. I was impress by their hospitality when we were being led to our destination by the front desk officer because it is rarely happen at other government hospitals. While waiting for my uncle's, I saw an infant in a cube being led out from emergency ward which caught my attention. The infant keeps on crying, could it be because looking for his parent or hungry or suffering the pain? It is cruel to see them bear the pain in such a young age as they should stay beside their parent to feel their love and care. I feel so sympathy and wish I could coax her/him stop crying. Hope they can make a good progress and return to their parent the soonest possible.

No comments: